[xdebug-general] Re: xdebug run troubles

From: Rory McKinley <rorymckinleylists[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:07:26 +0200

<snip>

> 3. the line doesn't have executable code from the engine's point of
> view.

<snip>

Doh! I was tempted to just slink away - but in case anybody was as daft as I
have been, ans is googling fruitlessly to find a solution to their daftness
(as I did) - I was putting the breakpoints on whitespace lines not on
executable lines - aaargh! Putting a breakpoint on a line that actually
contains code sorted it out.

Thanks for your patient support Derick - xdebug rocks!

Rory