[xdebug-general] Re: telnet session to debugclient

From: Anil T Samuel <anil.samuel[@]oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:11:24 +1100

I am trying to get a helloworld.php debuggable using xdebug to the
point i can set breakpoints and control execution so on.

I take it based on http://xdebug.org/docs-dbgp.php#connection-initialization
  that you do proxyinit following <init>.

Eclipse PDT and DLTK might have these happening behind the scene.

Regards
Anthos