[xdebug-general] Re: Apache crashes with php_xdebug-2.0.0rc3-4.4.1.dll

From: Jun Monnai <monnai[@]anchorsystems.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:47:01 +0900

Hello Derick and all,

Thank you for trying.

> I have no luck with this. Could you please provide a short reproducable
> script (that does not make use of external resources)

Here is a very much simple PHP program to reproduce the crash.
I could reproduce it on my machine, hopefully on yours too.

I set a breakpoint on echo "...." line and issued "run" command
5 or 6 times to continue looping, then Apache crashed.

> and a dump of the
> remote_log (see http://xdebug.org/docs/remote#remote_log )? If you have a
> debugger stack trace, that would be very welcome as well.

Unfortunately I could not get the dump probably because Apache
crashed before the first flush of the xdebug remote log stream.

So, I switched PHP 4 to 5 and did exactly the same operations
I did to PHP 4. Remote debug commands from IDE must be identical.

Best regards,
Jun Monnai

*** Versions:

  Apache 2.2.3 (Win32) DAV/2
  PHP 4.4.4
  Xdebug 2.0.0rc5 for php-4.4.1 (4_4) build 5/31/2007 by PCL

*** PHP source file:

<head>
<title>Crash Test</title>
</head>
<?
for ($i = 0; $i < 10; $i++)
{
    echo "Please set break point on this line.<br>\n";
}
?>

*** Redirect output from xdebug to IDE:

<head>
<title>Crash Test</title>
</head>
Please set break point on this line.<br>
Please set break point on this line.<br>
Please set break point on this line.<br>
Please set break point on this line.<br>
Please set break point on this line.<br>
<--- Apache crached here