[xdebug-general] Re: solved: Difficulties to get xdebug to work o n SuSE 1 0.2 - PHP5.2 - Apache 2

From: Braukmann, Juergen <Juergen.Braukmann[@]lua.nrw.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:50:17 +0100

Hello Derick,

me again. Stop further thinking on my matter. It looks more like I indeed
made me the lists fool.

My initial problem was, that I didn't get any debug Info at all, due to the
setting of "error_reporting" in php.ini. After changing that and "producing"
a sample error, I just got one line, assuming something was wrong with the
debug.

After updating php and checking php.ini again (beeing wrong) I realised that
xdebug *must* be working. So I produced another sample Error, showing me the
expected functionality.
Or, since I changed a few bits more or less at random (i.e. the suhosin
package that I *didn't* install, but still seems to be there regarding
phpinfo() - sic!).

I'll like to ask a bit about using the debug client, sort of what to get /
expect. Still all a bit confusing to me.

All the best seasons greetings to everybody!

Jürgen

> thank you for returning to my request.
>
> > On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, Braukmann, Juergen wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it needs to show up in two places:
> > 1. next to the Zend logo in the first block
>
> Aehmm. It does not in my case. Just a mention in the list of
> parsed *.ini files. Then there is the zend2 Logo, space PHP Credits.

[...]