[xdebug-general] Xdebug: GET parameter only - no cookie?

From: Jeremy Smith <xdebug[@]duckwizard.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:03:27 -0800

Is there any way I can *disable* the cookie feature? I have a page which
pulls images by using a PHP script as the image source. this causes xdebug
to try and open tens of debug sessions because the cookie gets set and all
the images try to open a separate debugging session.

I can't see myself ever wanting to debug anything but the script I am
currently requesting (and the scripts it calls directly).

Thanks,
Jeremy