[xdebug-general] Re: Gbd protocol

From: Manu <seatmanu[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:06:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Derick

Thanks for your reponse.

> Because you are missing required arguments (the -i <id> for example).
> See the documentation of the DBGp protocol at
> http://xdebug.org/docs-dbgp.php#ide-to-debugger-engine-communications

I read the doc and put the init to use dbgp insteast of gdb.... But do not seem to get any luck.

So where do I pass the -i? in the command?

>There is no documentation because Xdebug doesn't support that. It also
>implements a "gdb-LIKE" protocol, but that is deprecated and should not
>be used anymore.

You might want to add that to the doc on your site.. It says " will come soon" on the dbg documentation. This way other people won t waste their time

Regards

Emmanuel

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre