[xdebug-general] Re: is there a working IDE for xdebug or dbgp?

From: Philippe Ombredanne <pombredanne[@]nexb.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:36:46 -0700

Hi:
I am one of the developers on phpeclipse.
We are trying to address that!
In fact going forward, the team decided that we would have 1st class
support for xdebug in phpeclipse.
We have some early and crappy support for xdebug in our CVS, and are
working hard to make it work.
And we need all the help we can get !
Cordially

--