[xdebug-general] Re: Max Depth doesn't work

From: Lxlabs <lxlabs[@]gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:49:12 +0530

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 02:21:40PM +0530, Lxlabs wrote:

> Hi,

 Here is the php program that can act as a gdb type of client for xdebug. I am attaching it with this. The code is very crude, but might help as a reference implementation or something. It implements, until, up and down on top of the basic functionalities provided by xdebug.

 There is small problem, which, since I have never ever used XML before, I couldn't figure out properly. The result of property get is not being parsed fully. I can see the xdebug output, which does contain all the info, but the XML parsed array contains only a fraction of the result. I would like to know if someone can help me with this.

 Thanks.

 Attached xdebug.php