[xdebug-general] Re: WinCacheGrind + xdebug 2

From: Hendy Irawan <gauldong[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:07:17 +0700

Hi...

> > http://asia.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/ceefour666
> > (inside the Public folder)
>
> That folder is empty...

Huh? Looks like Yahoo Briefcase has a bug... It displays correctly
when I'm logged in (and the folder correctly marked as "Shared with
Everyone"). Weird.

Try this:
http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/79f7ab73/bc/Public/WinCacheGrind+1.0.0.9.zip?bfAOzSCBXW8A_FgS

> yeah, no problem as long as it's on topic ;-) It would be cool if you
> have some more screenshot and a link to the program though, so that I
> can add it to presentations about Xdebug.
The screenshot (and a previous version) is available at:
http://dev.gauldong.net/wincachegrind/

Check out Shining Wallpaper while you're there.. It's kinda cool and
very small (< 64 kb)

--
Hendy Irawan - http://dev.gauldong.net - GaulDong Developer Center