[xdebug-general] Re: xdebug 2-csv freebsd port

From: Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser[@]chello.cz>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:31:01 +0100

# derick[@]xdebug.org / 2005-03-18 11:17:15 +0100:

> > > It seems not so - I'll have a look at it. You also mention a change to
> > > main.c - do you have a patch for that too?
> >
> > I hacked the file to work with the older libedit bundled in
> > FreeBSD-4, but no usable patch. I'll take a look at it tonight.
>
> Did you find this patch?

    Here it is. I only had time to compile debugclient with it and
    run it up to the "Waiting for debug server to connect." message.

    There are some caveats, though. It appears the explicit
    if test $withval = yes causes ./configure to think libedit is not
    desired when it was in fact called with --with-libedit=/usr/local

    Other than that, I'm having issues getting this to configure
    as a port, once that sorted out I'll post a shar
    of a devel/xdebugclient port, and if it's good I'll submit it
    to the FreeBSD Ports Collection.

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.