[xdebug-general] Segfault on a destructor

From: Bert Slagter <bert[@]procurios.nl>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 08:44:54 +0200

Good day,

I have a php project that crashes the latest version of XDebug/PHP on
both windows and linux (segmentation fault). It works flawlessly without
XDebug.

There were two ways to prevent it from crashing:
- Manually cause a warning/notice.
- Remove the destructor from my DB Class

I haven't been able to make a minimal testcase for this yet. Is this a
known problem? If not, I'll try to make a good example demonstrating this.

Regards,

Bert Slagter