[xdebug-general] Re: xdebug

From: Marco \ <marco.debo.debortoli[@]gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:11:38 +0000

Hi Richard,

those plugins are completely irrelevant for what you are trying to do. The
reasons I was asking was more to understand whether the breakpoint was in a
part of the code actually on the execution path or not. Based on your other
reply about xdebug working on VSC but with the execution stopping in a
different place maybe the code your were trying to debug in PhpStorm wasn't
actually getting executed at all hence why it didn't work.

It's just an uneducated guess at this point though.

Sorry for not being able to be more helpful so far.