[xdebug-general] Re: xdebug

From: Richard Dunne <richarddunnebsc[@]gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:03:05 +0000

These are the settings in the .ini

zend_extension =
"c:\wamp64\bin\php\php7.1.9\ext\php_xdebug-2.6.0-7.1-vc14-x86_64.dll"

xdebug.remote_enable = 1
xdebug.remote_autostart = 0
xdebug.remote_log = "c:/wamp64/php/php7.1.9/xdebug.log"
xdebug.remote_connect_back=0
xdebug.remote_host=127.0.0.1
xdebug.remote_port=9000
xdebug.profiler_enable = off
xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = Off
xdebug.profiler_output_name = cachegrind.out.%t.%p
xdebug.profiler_output_dir ="c:/wamp64/tmp"
xdebug.show_local_vars=0

I restarted wampserver, I just noticed that xdebug does not appear in
phpinfo. That's not helpful.

Sincerely,

Richard Dunne B.Sc.