[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug support of PHP 7.2

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 12:19:13 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017, Shamick Gaworski wrote:

> Hi
> Love your xDebug. We are working on encryption and libsodium is now part of PHP 7.2
> We are trying to switch to that PHP version. Does Xdebug support PHP 7.2?
> I went through wizard where one copies phpmyinfo and it gave me screen where it said support of it exists, however when I clicked on .dll file to download, it was 404 page.
> https://xdebug.org/files/php_xdebug-2.5.5-7.2-vc15-nts-x86_64.dll
>
> Is this a temporary error? Will you support PHP 7.2 soon?

It's a temporary error, which I expect to be solved with alpha2. Fir
now, you may download a binary from
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/derickr/xdebug/build/master.36/job/fwbdp0h1w6oog28e/artifacts

Officially, Xdebug for PHP 7.2 is not out yet.

cheers,

Like Xdebug? Consider a donation: https://xdebug.org/donate.php,
or become my Patron: https://www.patreon.com/derickr
Xdebug | https://xdebug.org | xdebug-general@lists.xdebug.org