[xdebug-general] Re: Remote debug on AWS

From: Marco De Bortoli <marco.debo.debortoli[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 15:54:29 +0000

Hi Derick,

this is what I get if I use remote_connect_back:

Log opened at 2015-11-05 15:52:20
I: Checking remote connect back address.
I: Remote address found, connecting to <ip address>:9000.
E: Time-out connecting to client. :-(
Log closed at 2015-11-05 15:52:20

So I assume there is deinitely something blocking the communitcation.
What's your thoughts?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Debo