[xdebug-general] using xdebug again.

From: Thomas Widlar <twidlar[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 18:42:24 -0400

It's been over a year since I used Xdebug to debug PHP with Eclipse and
XAMPP on my win7 Gateway NV53 laptop. It ran fine before that, no
problems except that sometimes the variables would not show.

I've just written a small new program. When I right-clicked on it and
chose Debug As Script, it said it couldn't debug (I forget the exact
error message). When I tried a 2nd and 3rd time the Debug As Script
option wouldn't appear.

What could have gone wrong with my installation? I added some
application software but I haven't made any changes or experienced
except some slowdowns for which I ran virus scans?

How do I find out what went wrong?

Thanks.

Tom Widlar

---