[xdebug-general] xdebug does not stop at breakpoint after page redirection

From: Hatt Tom <net.study.sea[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:26:05 +0800

hi :
   I am trying to debug a php project with xdebug ,and set a number of
breakpoints at different files ,then I start from the index page .

   The problem is it can not stop at break point when page redirect ,
to find the reason ,I look into the xdebug log , it shows the break
point position ,like this :
file:///C%3A%5Cxampp%5Chtdocs%5Cminimanager%5Clogin.php

I am not sure it is the right reason , Is there advice here?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards!