[xdebug-general] Re: Remote php debugging, can't connect

From: Damjan Cvetko <zobo[@]scene-si.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:04:37 +0200

>Hi Damjan,
> Thanks for the info. With XdebugClient, now a window comes up on my PC
with the source code in it, but the basic commands F5, F10, >F11, and F12
do not appear to work very well, if at all.
> Are any of the clients actually usable, or do I need to switch to Linux
to debug this php script?

Ya, The original XDebugClient is in a pretty bad shape. I made a fork from
it and did some improvements, but really run out of time to do much more. I
hope I can get to that soon. https://github.com/zobo/xdebugclient but you'll
need to compile it with visual studio, or if you can't I can send you a zip.
The damn github stopped hosting binary file. I've never tried the big IDEs,
and notepad++ plugin (also mine) is probably also in its last breaths,
because the ecosystem around it changed so much.

To be honest, I don't have a good answer for you, maybe somebody else on the
list can say what works for them.

Best,
Damjan