[xdebug-general] Variables don't show Win7/xampp/eclipse

From: Thomas Widlar <twidlar[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 08:49:16 -0500

I problem I have had intermittently has come back, the variables don't
show on my Win7 4GB laptop with Xampp & eclipse (Ganymede).

It have been months since debugging PHP scripts when everything had been
working fine for months. I want to finish some simple scripts, but the
variables don't show in the Variable Window, but they do show when I
hover over one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.