[xdebug-general] vim + xdebug plugin = error code 5

From: Javier Garcia <tirengarfio[@]gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 15:36:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm using vim to my php apps, and i have just installed a plugin to
debug them using xdebug. This is the plugin:

https://github.com/ludovicPelle/vim-xdebug

The plugin works ok, and now I'm trying to create a script to automatize
the some actions, that is: when I press F5 to start to debug, I would
like to refresh my browser automatically.

So these are the scripts:

~/browser_refresh.sh
~/start_debugging.sh

#~/browser_refresh.sh
WID=`xdotool search --name "Mozilla Firefox" | head -1`
xdotool windowfocus $WID
sleep 2
xdotool key F5

#~/start_debugging.sh
currentwindow=`xdotool search --name "GVIM" | head -1`
xdotool windowactivate $currentwindow
xdotool ke

It seems it works ok, but when press F4 to Step Out i get an error code
5, even when I put the breakpoint in a line with code. When I do the
same manually I don't get that error...

Any help?

Javi