[xdebug-general] Issue with remote debugging

From: <sandstorm140[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 15:02:02 +0200

Greetings,

I have two computers on a network, one of which has wamp 2.2e installed.
I am using phpDesigner 8 and have also tested with WeBuilder 2011.
Everything works perfectly on the server computer wamp is installed on,
however when I try to debug a script on another networked computer,
nothing happens. The program just sits there not entering debug mode. I
have all firewalls disabled and tried using another port than 9000.

On pastebin.com, I have pasted some more information that may be of use:

phpinfo(): http://pastebin.com/yzeid3Bi
php.ini: http://pastebin.com/1UXWpEYf

Thank you ever so kindly!

  -Peter