[xdebug-general] Xdebug output problem

From: Kiss Gergő <gergo.nv[@]vipmail.hu>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 23:44:24 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,I would have a question about xdebug, because I haven't find answer on it. I use XAMPP with PHP 5.3.8 on Windows 7 32bit operation system. I installed Netbeans 7.1.2 beacause I would like to debug my PHP programs with it and the xdebug. When I put breakpoints in my code it stops well and I see the changes of values of the variables while I debugging, so it is nearly perfect, but I can't see the output unless the code runs to the end. I wrote a sample code:echo '1'; echo '2'; echo '3'; phpinfo(); echo '4'; echo '5';It is interesting because, the echo 1-2-3 don't appear in my browser or on the debugger output, but when I step through the phpinfo() function, the 1,2,3 and the phpinfo functions output is written into the browser and the output panel too. But after this the echo 4 and 5 don't written out until the debugging ends.I tested my phpinfo() output on your webpage which checks if the settings in php.ini is correct or not and it tells everything is OK.I know another one person who has the same problem.I hope you can help me.Thank you,Yours faithfully,Gergő Kiss