[xdebug-general] How to debug php code run with exec()

From: David <davidst[@]gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:15:37 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to debug php code launched from a php "launcher" script with a
exec() call. I'm being able to debug the "launcher" php code with vim +
xdebug plugin, but I cannot debug any line of the php code executed with
that exec() call.

Is there any way to do it? The XDEBUG_CONFIG environment variable is
correctly set before the call to exec(). Also, launching the php code with
something like exec("export XDEBUG_CONFIG="whatever"; cmd php
PhpCodeICannotDebug.php") does not work either.

Regards,
David