[xdebug-general] Is trace_enable_trigger defunct?

From: Graham Wideman <gwlist[@]grahamwideman.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 06:00:29 -0800

Hi folks,

Either my eyes are too bleary, my brain's not working, or something has happened to the "xdebug.trace_enable_trigger" functionality that's advertised in the XDebug documentation.

I wasn't able to get URI GET variable XDEBUG_TRACE to do anything. Not knowing what value to set for this variable, I decided to look at the source.

I've grepped the source for these strings:

trace_enable_trigger
XDEBUG_TRACE

... and smaller sub parts, and can't find anything related.

Has this functionality been removed? Was it subsumed in some other function?

Mysterious...

-- Graham