[xdebug-general] Issue or feature: Call stack displays wrong path to PHP script

From: Maik Greubel <greubel[@]nkey.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:31:32 +0200

Hello list,

before opening an issue on mantis, I decided to ask whether this is a
well-known issue (and I have found nothing about it) or do I need to create
a ticket?

On my testing platform (Windows 7 with PHP 5.3.8 and XDebug 2.1.2) I saw
this when doing a common test with undefined variables in source and got the
following result in browser:

=================== >8 =====================
( ! ) Notice: Undefined index: test in D:\web\htdocs\tests\foo.php on line 2
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0010 328656 {main}( ) ..\foo.php:0

I requested the URL http://localhost/tests/foo.php and don't understand why
xdebug tells me, that the script is found in ..\foo.php (Location column),
which would be physically one folder up from 'tests'. I guess this is wrong.

The issue is not that urgent so its just an question whether my assumption
is correct or not - the correct path is displayed in the notice description,
so the location column has only reporting character.

Best regards

Maik