[xdebug-general] Close on an Eclipse set up

From: Matt Burkhardt <mlb[@]imparisystems.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 06:03:04 -0400

I'm using Eclipse 3.5.2 with XDebug 2.1.2 - It's actually talking. For
example, I can bring up a PHP script that's on my remote server, can
kick off the Debug session on my PC using the Debug configuration and
Eclipse kicks off Firefox with the XDebug parameters correctly in the
URL.

If I have "Stop on first line", it will stop on the first line.
However, it doesn't stop on any of my other breakpoints. I'm using a
module within Drupal - if that helps a bit more. What should I be
looking at to figure out the issue? Is it a problem with how I've set up
the file on the Debug Configuration? However, it wants to point to a
local file and I'm editing a Remote File.

Any help greatly appreciated

--
Matt Burkhardt, MS Technology Management
Impari Systems, Inc.