[xdebug-general] Re: Internal Server Error while debuging

From: Andreas Paeffgen <oegeeks[@]googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:22:03 +0200

A fcgid timeout was the cause of the strange behavior.
I just set the time-limit to 0 (unlimited) and everything works as
suspected.

Maybe a hint in the documentation should be placed, that debugging without
this limit set to 0 is cumbersome and strange behavior is to be expected?

Best regards
Andreas