[xdebug-general] XDebug/Eclipse PDT - showing variable

From: Thomas Widlar <twidlar[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:09:04 -0400

When I got involved with XDebud/Eclipse PDT/XAMPP/Win7 on a 4GB dual
processor Gateway laptop a few months ago, most of the time Eclipse
didn't showing the variables when debugging web pages (vs. scripts).
Then with no action on my part, variable were fine except when Win7 ran
out of memory and bogged down (which can happen 2 or 3 times a day). I
reboot, all is fine.

Yesterday I did a Malware virus scan (no problems), disk cleanup and
register clean with CCleaner. I again do not see variables debugging web
pages.

Was there some setting that got wiped out that causes this?

Thanks.

Tom Widlar