[xdebug-general] Re: Eclipse Helios & PHP 5.3.5

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:33:09 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Thomas Robertz wrote:

> I can't get debugging to work with Eclipse Helios and PHP 5.3.5 on Windows 7.
> The debugging process goes through the motions, but breakpoints are never hit.

[snip]

> Did I miss something?

Probably something related to an Eclipse setting or so... try to make a
remote log (see http://xdebug.org/docs/all_settings#remote_log) and put
that somewhere online (http://pastebin.com f.e.) and provide a link
here. Try to do that with the smallest amount of code possible. Do also
include the code itself, as I need to be able to see the line numbers in
the code.

cheers,

twitter: @derickr and @xdebug