[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug & crappy firewall

From: Nathan Bruer <nathanbruer[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 19:32:08 -0500

If it's unix and you can establish a good SSH session with the server you
can open the session with -R 9000:localhost:9000 then in netbeans connect
using to localhost. Any external firewall should not be able to read
or manipulate a SSH session. If you talking about a software firewall, why
not just put an exception in or disable it?