[xdebug-general] Re: Hello all, help my

From: Nathan Bruer <nathanbruer[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:06:34 -0500

Sounds like you'd need to make some .htaccess rules on when the ip is from
certain places it loads different ini data to php.

If your can use php 5.3 you can use something like:

<IF %{REMOTE_ADDR} =~ /^10\..+/>
php_value zend_extension <path>/xdebug.so
</IF>
<IF %{REMOTE_ADDR} =~ /^192\.168\..+/>
php_value zend_extension <path>/xdebug.so
</IF>
<IF %{REMOTE_ADDR} =~ /^172\.16\..+/>
php_value zend_extension <path>/xdebug.so
</IF>
<IF %{REMOTE_ADDR} =~ /^127\.0\.0\.1+/>
php_value zend_extension <path>/xdebug.so
</IF>

That should load xdebug as an extension if they are inside the network, but
i believe it requires apache2.3 and php to be an apache module. You can
probably do it another way by loading the mod_setenvif module and using
SetEnvIfExpr and <IfDefine ....>