[xdebug-general] Re: Re Eclipse PDT/ XDebug not showing Variables

From: Thomas Widlar <twidlar[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 17:19:46 -0600

I found this comment at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2905227/eclipse-pdt-how-to-debug-the-session-get-post-variables

==== If you look in the Variables window, it will have also list those
superglobal arrays you mention (_SESSION, _POST, ...). If you don't see
them, try upgrading xdebug. I have found it really buggy, for this very
area (variables during debug). ====

Evidently XDebug is know for this problem. Is it being worked on?

Tom

On 3/3/2011 2:32 PM, Thomas Widlar wrote

The variables aren't showing again in Eclipse PDT when debugging
webpages with XDebug.

At first they didn't show.
Then they showed.
Then they didn't show.
No change in the Eclipse, CDebug and XAMPP setup was made.