[xdebug-general] Re: Installation Problem - Win &7 - Apache 2.2.17 - PHP 5.3.4

From: Jerry Stuckle <jerry[@]smartechhomes.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:29:38 -0500

I'm not the one acting prickily (sic) here.

If you had any idea about secure systems, you would understand why I
cannot post such information. But you obviously have no idea what one
is. So you just take the easy way out and refuse to help.

If you have specific question, I can answer them. But I will not
violate security restrictions.