[xdebug-general] WG: xdebugger jumps over function

From: dennis <Dennis605[@]web.de>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 00:57:23 +0100

Von: dennis [mailto:Dennis605[@]web.de]
Gesendet: Samstag, 18. Dezember 2010 16:42
An: 'xdebug-general[@]lists.xdebug.org'
Betreff: xdebugger jumps over function

hi rob,

thanx for your advice.

You are right, but I'm interested in the code after the function call. When
I set a breakpoint on the line, which I'm interested in, it doesn't break on
that line. But the code must be executed.

Btw. When i break on the function, which code I'm interested in comes after,
I try to step over. But then xdebug also jumps back to the line where the
function was called.

Any other tips?

dennis