[xdebug-general] Missing line for offsetGet

From: Robert Pollai <robert.pollai[@]gmx.at>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:23:14 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to profile a PHP script that uses the Doctrine framework. The
script uses object['field'] to access values in Doctrine records. In the
profiling output I see these as calls to offsetGet, however "Called from"
contains only the file name but not the line number. For other calls I see
the line number.

Is there anything I can do to see the line number for the calls to
offsetGet?

Thanks, Robert