[xdebug-general] Re: Cannot hit breakpoints

From: George Larson <george.g.larson[@]gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:17:18 -0400

Since there weren't any immediate replies, I just wanted to add that I
have the same problem with NB 6.7.1 and NB 6.9.1 on openSUSE 11.2.

I've not put any real effort into fixing it because I do have the
ability to do step debugging and I was confident that it was something
I had done incorrectly during installation. Over the course of one
long day, I did step my way through a process of several thousand
iterations. It would have been a lot easier if the breakpoints worked
but the problem was sufficiently pressing that I didn't have time to
focus on my configuration.

However, if anybody has any ideas, Rob isn't alone with this problem. :)

Thanks,