[xdebug-general] bug #494 - why is it closed :(

From: Michal Gajek <migajek[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 23:56:23 +0100

Hi,
 today I've got the message that #494 was closed, with note "fixed in SVN"
... well I was very disappointed when I found out how does the fix work :(
Do you really believe that it is the best solution not to show properties at
all?
 Of course, it is definitely better than showing empty ones (which might be
*very* confusing) ... but I'd love XDebug to be able to fully replace
var_dump, while - currently - it's not :(

 Should I file some feature request or is that the definitive decision on
that subject?

 PS. why can't I join the mailing list in order to have my messages
automatically posted? I've tried sending subscription email a couple of
times but it didn't worked ...

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam
Micha³ Gajek