[xdebug-general] Re: Executable lines - is that possible to extend that functionality?

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:38:18 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010, Michal Gajek wrote:

> as you implemented retrieving executable lines numbers via DBGp I added
> this feature to my IDE. However previous version of my app supported DBG2
> only. Today I've compared the debuggers of both... the only thing I'm
> missing from DBG2 is showing "real" number of executable lines ... please
> see the screenshot. as you see, in both cases the data was retrieved at the
> same step of execution. Do you find it possible to display the complex and
> actual number of executable lines in XDebug?
>
> http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9906/tmpbz.png

This is a bit tricky to do. It's possible, but right now only if
code-coverage has been enabled as well. Perhaps you want to file a
feature request for it at http://bugs.xdebug.org?

with kind regards,

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php
twitter: @derickr and @xdebug