[xdebug-general] Re: New DBGP functionality in 2.1beta - questions

From: Michal Gajek <migajek[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:59:15 +0100

> How would that work?

I dunno ... Like passing something in $_SESSION ? ['xdebug_remote_port']?
;)

> Well, you shouldn't have Xdebug on a production machine anyway. As for
> filters for host, I want to add that later; but not before Xdebug 2.1.
>
> You're right, but I think it's ok to have it on public server while
developing and testing?
With that option, literally *anyone* is able to retrieve the source of *any*
document, including configuration storing passwords etc :/

> I might actually remove this once I get the Komodo people to add showing
> classnames. So I might decide just to leave it as it is right now.
>
> as I wrote in #518 I don't find it useful, don't know how about any other
IDE's but so far I don't know any major protocol implementation that doesn't
handle it ... at least, from what I know from screenshots ;)

Best regards,
Michal Gajek