[xdebug-general] xDebug interface for remote debugging (PHPxDebug)

From: Nathan Bruer <thegreatall[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:29:46 -0600

I thought I might let some of the community know that I (with the help of
Christoph Dorn) have created a PHP based interface to communicate xDebug to
client IDE's with a bit more ease...
The project idea is that you can have the demon run on the server which
listens for xDebug sessions, when it receives one it puts the info into a
MySQL database and continues to check MySQL for new commands to send to
xDebug about a specific session, and the communication between the IDE and
xDebug can be done though another called script on the server to check the
MySQL database and write it's commands to send to xDebug into MySQL.

This project is in first stages of Beta, if you have any projects which
you'd like to use the code or have intent on using the project itself here's
the link:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpxdebug/

Please be warned that there are still a bit of redundant code and some
poorly documented functions in the project until I fix some of the minor
issues. Also, currently there is no way to restrict one session from reading
another (which I will address in a future release).

Just thought I'd let the community know,
-Nathan Bruer