[xdebug-general] Re: Using XDebug with Eclipse PDT

From: Dave Kelsey <d_kelsey[@]uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:25:22 +0100

In order to tell xdebug to disable debug mode, a url request must be made.
xdebug responds with a DEBUG SESSION ENDED to tell you that the server has
indeed stopped being in debug mode. Currently the only way PDT can send a
URL request is through the eclipse mechanism which goes through firefox and
firefox is configured to open a new tab for each new URL request.

Dave Kelsey