[xdebug-general] Re: Installation woes

From: Paul Shoemaker <paul.shoemaker[@]helloecho.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:45:11 -0500

If you are only looking for the extension installation,
http://www.xdebug.org/docs/install, is as good as any. If you are looking
to work with remote debugging, this page http://www.xdebug.org/docs/remote
gives a list of resources depending on your environment. Both of these are
available from the Documentation link on the xdebug homepage.

Hth,

Paul Shoemaker | Application Developer
paul.shoemaker[@]helloecho.com
615.290.4342 ph | 615.777.5119 fax