[xdebug-general] xdebug remote setup configuration

From: Anthony Nelson <anthony[@]snow-blind.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:22:39 -0600

I am currently trying to setup a remote xdebug server for php debugging
via netbeans. The server is a centos linux server with apache2, php
5.1.6 and xdebug 2.0.4 installed via pecl.

The php.ini configuration I currently have is just the zend_extension
and the remote_debug=on. Xdebug seems to be working as the normal
functions like the var_dump replacement and the error stack messages are
replaced by the xdebug equivalent, but I am unable to get breakpoints to
work via netbeans or the eclipse editors.

When I try and set a breakpoint, it opens the correct page to debug, but
it doesn't wait at any of the breakpoints. It just loads the whole page
and the editor sits and waits for a response.

Any help or ideas with setting this up would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony