[xdebug-general] stacktrace on memory exhausted

From: Jack Bates <ms419[@]freezone.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:51:26 -0800

I am not yet using a remote debugger with Xdebug, but the stacktraces
Xdebug prints are already a boost to my productivity - thanks!

Today I am trying to get my app to run with 16M of memory or less, so I
keep seeing:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 4864 bytes)
in /home/jablko/public_html/qubit/lib/model/om/BaseObject.php on line
342

How can I use Xdebug to get a stacktrace when the memory exceeds 16M?