[xdebug-general] PHPEclipse, SVN and XDebug

From: Matt Burkhardt <mlb[@]imparisystems.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:38:52 -0400

Hi,

    Love XDebug, and I've had it running with PHPEclipse, but recently,
I had to work with a team that is using SVN. I've been able to download
the project, make some changes and up load it, but now I'm trying to run
XDebug with it. I set up the Debug configuration, run it, set the
localhost and the XDEBUG variable, and it just hangs. The web page says
"Waiting for localhost" and the Debug page of Eclipse doesn't show
anything running.

    What could I be doing wrong? Where would I look? Is there a log?
I've updated the .htaccess file with

php_flag xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger On

Is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks,

Matt Burkhardt, MSTM
Impari Systems, Inc.