[xdebug-general] Re: call/return type breakpoints against class methods don't work

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:11:53 +0200 (CEST)

こんにちわ Tohru-san,

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, FUJINAKA Tohru wrote:

> In my local environment the feature of breakpoints with call/return
> types against class methods seems not work.
>
> Once Looked in the ML archive I found a thread about this:
> http://xdebug.org/archives/xdebug-general/1097.html
>
> So I did same things but it still failed.

I did some investigation now, and found out something remarkable. Xdebug
doesn't seem to follow the specs here. It wants the method call to be
specified with "-a Clazz -m f1". This should of course be fixed. I have
filed an issue for this for myself:

http://bugs.xdebug.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000411

with kind regards,

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php