[xdebug-general] Re: AW: Apache crashes with xdebug and PHP 5.2.6

From: Mike D'Ambrogia <miked[@]jamagination.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:03:39 -0700

Is there anything happening at all to address this problem? It seems
like more than a few people are reporting the issue, self included, but
have seen nothing come back about the resolution/status of the issue at
all. I'm not on the developer list so I don't know if there is a
discussion going on there, but can someone update this list with the
current status of a fix please?

Thanks