[xdebug-general] AW: Re: AW: Apache crashes with xdebug and PHP 5.2.6

From: Markus Hausammann <contact[@]markushausammann.ch>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:59:11 +0300

Good to know that this list is populated. It was just a question with the
aim of finding out. Don’t take it personal! I’m not being impatient, I’m
just in a hurry. So if someone would have written back “yes dude, no one is
actually subscribed here” I would have gone further. Not that I know that
the problem is known to the author and the list has active members, I will
just wait and if possible help.

What more details could I provide to be of assistance to solve the problem?

I don’t know how to compile dlls, I may find out though. I’m a simple php
programmer without any real programming background. so the verb “to compile”
is not part of my vocabulary.