[xdebug-general] Re: Install of debugclient-0.9.0

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:53:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, David Welborn wrote:

> I'm following the instructions for netbeans 6.5 php debugger install
> with xdebug. Nowhere does it explain what to do with the binary file
> debugclient-0.9.0. I'm on Centos 5.1 and have used zend debugger with
> Eclipse successfully. I have disabled the zend debugger before trying
> xdebug. What am I supposed to do at this point?

You don't need the debugclient-0.9.0 binary at all. Just netbeans and
the xdebug PHP extension will do, in exactly the same way as you've used
the zend debugger with eclipse. As for instructions on how to make this
work, see: http://wiki.netbeans.org/HowToDebugPHPProjects

Like Xdebug? Send a postcard: http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php