[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug not working with IIS 7.0

From: Felix Rabinovich <Felix[@]Rabinovich.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:28:57 -0700

resending as text-only
--------------------------------

Derick,

Permissions was the first thing that I checked. Sadly, php_xdebug has
the same permissions as all other dlls ("Read & Execute" and "Read" for
IUSR_%SERVERNAME%).

There are several components that are fairly new - FastCGI came out only
recently as part Win2008 and Vista SP1. And, of course 64-bit. Has
anybody got this running in similar environment? By the way, I got
xdebug working fine on Fedora 64bit (whatever came from Fedora
repositories), feeding into Komodo running on my Windows machine. But I
need to get this IIS going, and so far I am stuck :(

Felix